Guide to Copenhagen
Where to eat, drink, and have fun
The local organisers have been busy preparing a guide highlighting their favourite restaurants, bars, and museums, as wells as leafy parks around the city to just hang out and relax.
The guide is available as pdf. Follow its advice, and you're practically guaranteed to have a good time.
Visit the Techfestival (free access)
EMNLP overlaps with Copenhagen’s Techfestival, which also takes place in the Meatpacking District (Kødbyen), September 5-10. The Techfestival program includes an open air main stage, exhibitions, music, meet-ups, and parties. Its themes include privacy, cybersecurity, blockchain, machine ethics, AI, and more.
See the full program at www.Techfestival.co
The EMNLP conference bag includes a wristband that provides you with free access. You can also claim your wristband online and join the festival before EMNLP begins: Use promo code “TechfestivalXemnlp" to get your wristband via eventbrite.
Other events in Copenhagen
There are many other events happening in Copenhagen during EMNLP, for instance:
- Copenhagen World Music Festival, September 6-10
- Copencold Hawaii, the International Surfing Association Stand Up Paddle and Paddleboard World Championship, September 1-10
- CPH Art Week, August 24 to September 3
- Copenhagen Half Marathon, September 17
- Copenhagen Swing Challenge, September 8-10
- Latin American Food Market, September 15-16
- Banff Mountain Film Festival, September 11-13
- Golden Days Historic Festival, September 2-17
For more events and things to do, see Visit Copenhagen.